Monday 25 July 2011

Moving on up.

The first time i had my heart broken , I was four.My favourite thing in the whole wide world , that i loved so so much was my red shoes that looked exactly like Dorothy's from the wizard of Oz.I was walking with my Gran to the shops and suddenly i scuffed them.I collapsed.I burst into tears. "Why Ouma , why"?
I was devastated for weeks and then i got a pair of jelly babie shoes and I got over it.

My past grueling 3 weeks of  break up period , have been fucking awful.You would think after 18 years of this i would be used to it ? I have no skin around my nose , I no longer have Facebook and i have killed my Fleetwood Mac album.

This said it has also been great.Bursting into tears in a yoga position in front of 20 people was also quite the highlight.Drunk dialing,(When not drunk). Hate mails, love mails and hating couples have been part of this process.

My advice for anyone going through all this , get 2 amazing girlfriends , bottle of wine , chocolate chip anything , dance your heart out , cry your heart and be angry.

Then get over it , because after hurting in places you never thought you could or would, smiling even when all you wanna do is phone him, somewhere inbetween all this , you will get a pair of jelly babie shoes and well you'll get over it.

Love sucks at the moment , but i still have the idea that my " person" is out there  and they trying to get to me as fast as they can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home