Tuesday 12 July 2011

the hardest part

The hardest part of a broken heart isn't the ending as much as the start.
Relationships  are dam hard , and when it ends you loose not only your lover , but your best friend too.
Along with all this i have probably lost liters in tears and snot and a bit of my dignity.

So does it get easier? I don't know , a part of me still loves being in love , feeling like you can move fucking mountains because hey , you aint nobody till somebody loves you right?Who the fuck breaks it off on facebook? I hate this.

The part of me that has not slept or seen sun in a while is saying fuck it!
guess im writing to try let go even if it leads no where, the so called love of my life is on a plane right now , probably with haunted images of me and a sign of relief, and as this rescue remedy kicks in , i can only hope it will all get better.

1 Comments:

At 13 July 2011 at 09:31 , Blogger Paige said...

:(. I'm so sorry. X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home